Today I took the day off work - RARE - I know. Things have been really busy at work and I've been pushing myself really hard these last couple of weeks, not really allowing myself some rest, so I decided to take the day off. Also, it helps that Kevin also has the day off, and since he works on Saturdays, for the most part, we don't really have a day where we can really get stuff done together.
This morning I had my doctor's appointment. My doctor has increased my dosage, which she thinks will help with my depression and also with my headaches (i.e. my prescription will help me sleep better, which might help my headaches go away). She also thinks that my headaches might be caused by allergies, so she told me to take Claritan...this is supposed to also help me from sneezing all the time (which my co-workers will be very thankful as I sneeze A LOT - although it would be taking away their entertainment as I have some comical sneezes from time to time). So we shall see what happens. With the blood work that I had done on Wednesday it shows that I'm right at the borderline of having high cholesterol (for those of you who know about what you should be at - I'm at 200 right now). So I'm going to have to work on that. My doctor wants some more blood work done to see what else is needed. Cheerios will become my new best friend! Ha ha.
As we speak Kevin is at a golf course trying out the new clubs that Uncle Sam bought for us (i.e. tax return). While he's gone, I've been getting caught up on some TV shows that I've missed. I watched the The Bachelor: After the Final Rose Part 2; The Office, and I need to still watch The Amazing Race and Survivor.
We still have our visitor. Still haven't heard anything from our post on Craig's List. Don't think we'll be able to keep him - but we might already have a home for him if his original owners don't come forward. We'll miss his lovable personality, but he's not really getting along with our other cats as well as we would have hoped. He probably would do better in a home with not some many other cats. So we shall see what happens...
No comments:
Post a Comment