You might have already heard about the "secret" memo that AIG sent out.
Yeah yeah...news...make it more than it really is.
Due to all the anger and frustration, and not to mention the death threats that some AIG executives have been given...AIG sent out a memo to all employees in an effort to help us feel safe. It mentioned thing like to not wear any apparel that says AIG and to avoid mentioning it, to be careful at night, if you feel unsafe to call 911, etc. Because obviously some have felt unsafe and threatened. What is wrong with that?
I heard about this "secret" memo on my way home from work...and how it was going to be one of the topics of the talk radio show I listen to. But by the time I got home it hadn't come up yet. So I went to their website and read the story. Apparently there is a Gossip website (that should give you a clue right there) that posted the "secret" memo. Sure enough...I visited this website and I saw the memo that was sent to all of us.
First of all, why are people making it such a big deal? It's not a "secret" memo - it was sent out to help all of us employees be safe. If it was a "secret" memo it would have read "Confidential - Do not distribute to anyone outside of AIG". There are people going hungry, people without homes, and they really want to waste our precious time to post a memo that isn't bad? Come on!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment