Today was a much better day than yesterday was!! Things at work are going good. I'm finally making some progress on some things that I haven't had the chance to get to. It feels good to be getting caught up. There's still a lot of work to do but I feel that I'm accomplishing something.
When I got home I actually got myself to clean out the kitty litter...which might not seem like a lot to some, but for me that's huge - especially doing that first thing before even sitting down. Once I'm done with this I'm going to get on the exercise bike while watching The Biggest Loser. So I'm feeling fairly productive - unlike last night when I was a lazy bum watching The Office all night... But today I have a little more energy than I did yesterday so I guess I'm going to take advantage of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment