26 March 2009
A good day
Today I had a pretty good day. This morning when I got to work I looked in my inbox and saw that the guy who does our internal audits had completed mine. This can easily put me in a bad mood because this guy likes to nick pick and doesn't like to admit when he's wrong. So, I was waiting for what he would say now. Well....I got a 100%!!!! Yea!!!!!! Hallelujah!! So that was good. Then my boss had asked me to attend a training class so I could help her. I didn't know until about twenty minutes prior that she would want me to head a good portion of the training...which made me a little nervous because I would have to take in front of a group of like ten people...which for me is a little scary. The training went good! It gave me a lot of confidence that I actually know what I'm doing. It also feels good that my boss thought of me to take part in this training. I've also been training someone this last week with some of the things that we do. I really enjoy training. I forgot how much I missed it. Things at work are going good. I'm still really busy...still working overtime. I don't know how I was so lucky to fall into this job. I was thinking about this job compared to my last job and with this job I am so confident and I feel that I'm really making a difference. At my old job my boss was always on my case and I didn't feel confident at all with what I was doing. What a difference now!!
Quote of the Week
"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
1 comment:
High Five! It sure makes a difference to have a good job with good coworkers. At least that's what my husband says! You rock!
Post a Comment