03 March 2009

Headaches

So I don't like headaches. Over the last five weeks I've had more headaches than I can remember having in a long time. They started in the end of January when my glasses got tweaked in a friendly wrestling match. At work I noticed headaches. So I went to Lenscrafters and had them adjusted. That still didn't help. Two days later I had them adjusted again...still didn't help. These headaches were so bad that I felt nauseous and dizzy. I attributed them to my glasses. Then I got my contacts. Then I went back to my glasses. I thought that my headaches would have returned right away but they didn't. Then right before I got my new glasses with my new prescription I had the worst sinus headache. After I got my new glasses I started getting headaches because they weren't adjusted as they should have been. So I went back and had them readjusted. It seemed my headaches went away. Then these last couple of days I've had headaches again. It's more sharp pressure than anything. I don't know what it is. I don't know if it's because of my new prescription/glasses, or it's something else. I've also been more tired these last couple of weeks. It's been harder for me to get up in the morning. Today I'm really tired. Kevin called me around 3pm and he could tell right away that I was tired. I had an appt with my doctor on Friday for a check up on my meds, so I'll see what she says. I'm not a person to rely on Motrin or Tylenol for pain relief. I'll only take them when I have bad cramps. So we'll see what happens...

1 comment:

Sally said...

They can be stress-related, you know. :-)

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin