09 March 2009

Another day

Man oh man...I thought going back to work would be so refreshing... Nope... The person that was supposed to run some reports that I usually do didn't do them... And they didn't do a part correctly... So that didn't start off my day nicely. It put me in an agitated mood. I was so frustrated because some of my bosses were calling/emailing me about these reports and I thought that they had been taken care of... Grr! Anyway, I was in a weird mood the rest of the day. I got some stuff done that I've been needing to get done...but man oh man...what a day! So now I'm just going to get some stuff done around the house while I wait for Kevin to get home from work.

Still don't know what to do about Kit Kat. He just doesn't want to get along with our other cats. But then I did grow up in a house where not all of the cats got along...so I don't know why it's bothering me so much. He's a really sweet kitty. I don't know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin