So my friend, Palmyra, tagged me. I'm supposed to think of 7 random things about myself.
1. I have a HUGE fear that someone has broken into our house and is in our room and is pointing a gun at me while I am sleeping.
2. I LOVE toe socks.
3. One of my favorite foods is Mac 'N Cheese.
4. My fingers and toes are amazingly strong.
5. I think pink looks great on guys...hint hint Kevin.
6. I cannot eat any kind of meat that is pink - and I can't eat food that has been left out or heated up more than once.
7. My memory can get people in trouble.
Okay, I tag Emily Koford, Megan Kaze, Sally Smith, and Tennille.
1 comment:
strong fingers and toes? lol, Never heard that one before!
I wonder if its a "girl" thing, but most of us seem to be paranoid about something happening in our sleep. Weird.
Post a Comment