25 October 2008

My "new" show to watch

So a couple of weeks ago I found that you can watch episodes of the original 90210. I used to watch that show all the time growing up. So when I saw that I could watch some of the old episodes (seasons 1-4) I took the chance. I've been watching some of the episodes. It brings back memories of when I watched it in high school and college. Although, Brenda drives me nuts, it's still fun to watch.
P.S. And it gives Kevin the time to watch the sports he wants. A compromise I'm okay with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are you watching them.... I netflixed them but haven't gotten any yet...

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

www.cbs.com Click on shows. It's on the very right side.

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin