15 October 2008

Farewell to a Friend

So a couple of weeks ago I found out my friend, Erin, is moving to Utah. I was her visiting teacher for nine months and we became friends. She was one of the few in our ward who knew what was going on at home with Kevin's mom. We always had good talks when we went over to visit teach. So I was sad to hear that she was moving. I'm excited for her because it will be a good move, but I'll still miss her. Last night I went over to help with whatever I could before they left. It will be weird to not see them in the pew in front of us in church.
Erin and me (Doesn't she look GREAT after having five kids!)
She gave me this chicken she had in her kitchen.
She also gave me this sign.
And she gave me this! So my kitchen and dining room are now all decked out. Thanks Erin! I'll miss you! And I wish you all the best on your new adventure.

1 comment:

Sally said...

That's a good pic of you too! Glad to see your smiling face. :-)

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin