30 November 2008

We Won We Won We Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CLAIMANT REMAINS QUALIFIED
THE EMPLOYER'S ACCOUNT IS CHARGED
So from the above you all know that we won the appeal for Kevin's unemployment against his old employer!!!!! We were so sure that his old boss would win that we've been avoiding the mail box so we wouldn't see the bad news. But this morning we were brave and checked the mail. When we saw the envelope we were anticipating the worst, but were very happy when we read the above two sentences. We are very relieved!!!! The truth does prevail!

6 comments:

Dione said...

That's wonderful news!

Jayson & Megan said...

Congratulations!

Connie said...

That's great news!

Sally said...

I am so excited for you guys! That's awesome. :-)

Laura said...

Hi Cindy,
I havent been on here in a while, but I had to track down your blog to tell you that I use the blanket you crocheted Lincoln almost every night. I love it so much. It is so soft and he loves to stick his fingers through the little holes! Its perfect. Thanks again, hope all is well with you guys!

Kayleen said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad for you both~!

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin