25 November 2008
Blah
That is what I feel: BLAH! My head is swimming. My mind is in a funk. And I wonder how Kevin feels! If you're confused as to what I'm talking about...Kevin had his hearing today regarding his unemployment. I probably shouldn't go into details but man...I feel Kevin got railroaded. It was unreal to hear the whole thing... and now we have to wait patiently for the decision to come by mail. And we'll just have to deal with whatever comes our way. If we have to pay the money back, we'll just have to pay it back. But at least WE know that Kevin did his job to the best of his ability. And we are SOOO glad to be away from that company! Wish we would have figured it out sooner!!!!!!!!
Quote of the Week
"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
4 comments:
Good Luck guys!
So what happened!!!!!!
love your new background, by the way! :-)
thanks...i wonder who showed me how to do that...:)
Post a Comment