29 November 2008
Back in AZ
So I'm back in Arizona after a good couple of days with my fam. It was really nice to spend time with them. Thursday we had our traditional Thanksgiving dinner. It was the original Thomases. Diana's fiance wasn't there and Kevin was in AZ, so it was just us. It was nice. Friday I went out to lunch with a really good friend from high school and her husband (also knew from high school). Then Diana, Mom, and I went to Target to buy a couple of things. Then we came home and worked on a puzzle. Friday night we went out as a family again to Olive Garden to celebrate my brother, John's, birthday. We had a good night. We came home and finished the puzzle we started earlier. This morning Mom and I tried doing another puzzle but it was frustrating so we didn't finish it. Soon after I headed back to AZ. My drive back went well. I was alert. I only stopped once to fill up my tank. I showered, made dinner, and am now anxiously awaiting Kevin to get home from work.
Quote of the Week
"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
1 comment:
Welcome home! I love puzzles! If we ever get together we should do one!
Post a Comment