So tomorrow it will be a year since I started this blog. It's hard to believe that it's already been a year!!! And I'm still keeping current...amazing. It's been sort of my journal in a way too and to be this caught up is pretty good for me lately. :) Looking back on my blog I've noticed times where I was upbeat and positive, but there were also times where I was negative and down. But such are the days of our lives I guess. I won't do a summary of the year yet...that will be another post...
We've had a good week. I haven't had really anything to blog about lately...(I guess that's a good thing). Kevin's still enjoying his job. In the next two weeks he only has two days off so he'll be busy. Work for me has been very busy. We are at our busiest time right now and are busily trying to get our January renewals issued (for anyone in insurance you'll understand why we're so busy). With Thanksgiving last week I really only had two work days. Monday I have half a day off to go to a doctors appt. Then the following Friday and Monday I have off for vacation. I'm starting to stress that I won't get everything done that I need to. But it's good to be busy!!!
I'm feeling a little bit like a scrooge this year. We're not putting up our Christmas tree this year because of what happened last year...and we're not putting any lights on the house to conserve energy. So it doesn't really feel like Christmas... Hopefully we'll get into the holiday spirit soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment