So it feels really weird to not be with Kevin on our anniversary! Five years ago today (also on a Saturday) we were sealed in the San Diego temple. Wow! How time flies! It seemed like just yesterday that we were walking out of the temple for the first time as husband and wife. We've been through a lot these last five years; but through everything it has made us so close. Growing up I always wanted to get married, but I never knew that I would be lucky enough to have a husband like Kevin. I am amazed at the person that he is and wonder what I did to deserve such an amazing man! Everyday he makes me smile, laugh. He is my best friend, the person I go to for guidance, comfort, and good hugs. He means everything to me.
Things I love about Kevin:
1. He's so handsome!
2. He is so patient with me
3. He loves me no matter what I do
4. He spoils me
5. He's supportive of me
6. He always gives everyone the benefit of the doubt (even when he shouldn't)
7. He's a great cook
8. He didn't let his childhood define who he was
So here's to a great 1825 days of being married...the 1825 happiest days of my life...and to an eternity of many more happy days....
I love you Kevin James Munksgard!!!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary to you!!
Post a Comment