So I had a four-day weekend...which was totally fun...but I'm so ready to go back to work! This morning I woke up to the heater being on (which it's not supposed to be) and since I was up I just decided to get up for the day. I got out my puzzle I worked on last week. Then I went to a doctor's appointment. When I got home I pulled out the puzzle again. I finished that one...and pulled out another one. Worked on it until I went to lunch with Kevin. Came home...checked the mail...found yet another letter from the Appeal Board for Kevin's unemployment...his old employer is disagreeing with the judge's decision...so now it will be reviewed and I guess we'll be told what they decide. Came home...worked on the puzzle...finished it. Now Kevin is almost home and I have yet to start dinner (which I had ALL day to start). So I'm ready to go to work tomorrow so that I can actually get something done!!!!
P.S. LA was fun.
1 comment:
I can't believe that guy... he just needs to give it up! I bet you are glad Kevin doesn't work for him anymore!
And I can't believe you don't need your heater... I am freezing here since the temp was about 7 below zero all day!
Post a Comment