So my class started on Monday. I've been trying to study everyday...today wasn't too successful. I tried studying during my lunch but the people around me were being loud so I had a hard time studying. Then I tried studying after I got home from going out with my friends, but Kevin and his mom were talking and it was really distracting. I just need a quiet place to study....
But anyway, it's been interesting so far.
5 comments:
Go to the library-it's the only place that worked for me in college.
Even the library was distracting for me! Last week when I was there, I had this annoying girl behind me popping her gum. So I just left...
Good luck!
My only suggestion would be - Don't come here! :)
Also when I studied in the dorms or my apartment, I would put in ear plugs and THEN wear earphones and blast the ocean surf I have. Worked like a charm!
The ocean surf CD that is.
Post a Comment