22 May 2009

Some progress

So today I got out of work at 1 so I headed straight to the library. I was there for two and a half hours but it seemed like a half hour. It was so nice to be able to just concentrate on what I was doing! Sure there was background noise, but I was able to tune it out for the most part. There weren't any cats scratching at the door to come in, walking on my papers, a mother-in-law who talks extra loud, and there's no computer or TV to distract me...So the library is my new hang out. Yesterday I tried to go to the one at my school but found it's closed until the end of the month so for this week I will have to come up with another plan as the library downtown is only open until 7 on certain days...but Kevin did buy me some ear plugs so maybe I'll just lock myself in the closet and close my bedroom door and try studying in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin