Today Kevin turned the big THIRTY-FIVE!!!!!!
1. He's handsome
2. He's patient
3. He's kind
4. He's generous
5. He makes me laugh everyday
6. He loves me unconditionally
7. He's my hero
8. He helps around the house
9. He loves kids
10. He loves our cats
11. He helps make me want to be a better person
13. He loves his mom
14. He loves Heavenly Father
15. He supports me in everything I do
16. He holds me when I'm sad
17. He's by my side when I'm sick
18. He brings me my meds every night
19. He'll watch 90210 with me
20. He'll help anyone
21. He's compassionate
22. He loves his mom
23. He wrote me every week for 3/4ths of my mission
24. He's ticklish
25. He loves to cook (and he's good at it)
27. He's very forgiving
28. He'll bend over backwards to make me happy
29. He calls me on his breaks and lunch to hear my voice
30. He overcame his hard childhood
31. He's easy to talk to
32. He looks younger each day
33. He surprises me every day
34. He makes me feel special
and last but not least...
35. He's MINE!!!!
Happy Birthday Baby! I love you!!!



2 comments:
He sounds wonderful. I can't wait to meet him - someday! I hear that there are plans for a Ruby's Reunion next year! Happy Birthday to Hun Buns!
As we speak my mom is meeting with Darlene Rager and Erlyn about planning the reunion for 2010! So we shall see each other sometime soon!!
Post a Comment