Monday I took the day off. Kevin and I went out to run some errands...we went to the bank...paid his car payment...went to Joann's for some fabric...went to another Joann's to find the right binding I needed...we went to Chevy's for lunch...then we went to the San Tan mall...this outdoor mall that just opened up last year. We like just walking around. They have a misting system to somewhat cool the air around to get people to come during the summer...or an abnormally warm early May...We went to the sporting goods store to see what they had....it was HUGE! It was two stories! I haven't seen as big of one before. We ended up getting some new running shoes because Kevin wanted to get back into running again. And that night we went running...okay...Kevin ran and walked...while I jogged and walked. It felt good and I didn't get nearly as winded as I did a couple of weeks ago.
Tuesday I went back to work. It was a busy but good day. Tuesday night the Relief Society presidency came over to visit. I was able to tell them some of the concerns I've been having. It was nice to get it off my chest.
Wednesday night I went out with a couple of friends. We went to Paradise Bakery. It was nice to spend time with them.
Thursday night I went over another friend's house to sew with her. That was really fun! It was really nice getting to know her better...and to see how much we have in common! She also served a mission so it was nice to be able to talk to her about that. It's been awhile since I remininced about my days on the mish.
Friday night I finally was able to just relax at home. I got caught up on a couple of shows that I've missed. When Kevin got home we went to IHOP for our weekly date.
Today I was hoping to get more done than I actually did...but it's been a good day. We slept in until about 9 - 9:15. We watched some TV shows on the computer until Kevin had to get ready for work. I drove him to work and went to the nail place inside of Walmart to have my toe nails re-painted. I decided to do something a little bit different this time:
I love the flower!
It's been nice to pamper myself these last couple of weeks with my nails. I've been feeling much better about myself.When I got home from Walmart I went to work on the blanket I'm making for Kevin's mom for Mother's Day. And in between working on that I was busy prepping for tonight's dinner. I was given the opportunity to take a meal into a family in our ward and the dinner I decided to make was a little time consuming...but yummy. So I got dinner done and delivered. Worked on the blanket some more. Fixed our dinner. Work on the blanket some more. Ate dinner. And now I'm just chilling on the computer. I need to still do the following: 1) finish the blanket and 2) do some laundry.
I have one more week until school starts! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! I'm scared too...but mainly just excited!!!!!
I hope to have another busy week this next week...Kevin won't be getting home from work on Tues-Fri until after nine...
So things are good. Busy and good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment