Kevin came home yesterday and announced he has been transferred to the meat department. So no more deli...especially no more sharp blades to cut his finger on.
(His finger, by the way, is doing much better.)
As of late I haven't slept very well. It seems that I get my good sleep right when I'm supposed to wake up. And as a result of not sleeping well I've starteed doing various things while I sleep:
- Scream
- Snore
- Talk
- Grab the computer screen while Kevin was watching Medium and scared him
- And who knows what else
So in an effort to try to sleep better Kevin bought me some ear plugs and an eye mask. I wore them last night. So far, so good.
3 comments:
Haha...what do u mean, u sit up in bed and grab the computer screen?
I literally woke up...and grabbed the computer screen of the laptop...then I rolled back over...Kevin tried talking to me...I groaned...and said "Whatever" and went back to sleep...
Haha! That's just as bad as my "Pizza, Pizza!"
Post a Comment