13 May 2009

I'm so sick of our HOA!!

Yet ANOTHER letter from our HOA regarding our weeds. But this time it was a 2nd Notice - $25 fine. We never got the 1st Notice! I am so frustrated!n - And the thing is...the weeds aren't even bad!!!!!

If I knew our HOA would be so ninnypicky I don't think we would have moved here.

Can we fire our HOA?

Can I put a 6 foot fence around our front yard?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure a 6 foot fence is against HOA regulations.... please see your HOA agreement for confirmation.
Sincerly,
Your HOA

Sally said...

How annoying... Do any of your neighbors get the same treatment?

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

I just hope that the house on the corner...where no one lives...and is weed-ridden is getting some love letters from the HOA...Ours doesn't look nearly as bad!

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin