14 February 2009

Why I love Kevin

With today being Valentine's Day I thought I would dedicate a post to my loving, amazing husband to tell him why I love him.

1. He always thinks of my needs first
2. He is really patient with me...especially when my hormones go out of whack
3. He calls me on every break and lunch just to hear my voice
4. He will always grab a ice pack for me when my feet cramp up
5. While I was on my mission he was very loyal in writing me every week
6. He loves how silly I can be
7. He supports me in whatever I do
8. He'll watch 90210 and Bachelor with me just to spend time with me
9. Every night he gives me my medicine
10. He makes me laugh every day
11. He'll make dinner when I haven't been up to doing it myself (which is happening more lately)
12. He's been there for me through all of the trials that we've had
13. He's my best friend
14. He's a hard worker
15. He loves kids just as much as I do
16. He loves our kitties
17. Mornings when I'm running late and he has the day off he'll take me to work so we can use the carpool lane
18. He is the sweetest thing on this planet
19. He's so handsome
20. He spoils me
21. He makes me so happy

Hun Buns I love you so much and can't wait to spend eternity with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin