So yesterday I started to post an entry but then our internet connection went out of whack so I wasn't able to finish it. I guess someone didn't want me complaining about my day. Oh well... I'm past it. I got it out of my system.
So it's almost the middle of February and we still have our Christmas decorations up inside our house...yes you read that right...STILL! Everyday I look at them and say that we really need to put them away but then I don't have the energy enough or the want to get up and put them away. At least we got a real Christmas tree because we were forced to get rid of that....anything else is fair game. Hopefully this weekend I'll put the stuff away. I'm planning on trying to organize the house this weekend...since I have three days to do it. So we'll see...
I can't think of much else to write. Not much is going on...which I guess is a good thing.
2 comments:
I took my decorations down right after Christmas but the box has been sitting in my dining room ever since. Take it in stages, that's what I say.
Just put 1 item a day away. Or set the timer for 5 minutes and put away as many as you can in that time. Take small bites. You don't inhale your entire dinner in one bite...do you?
Post a Comment