21 February 2009

The Products of a Successful day

Okay, I don't think that Buddy on top of the cabinets constitutes a successful day, but he was so cute that I couldn't help but take a picture. Mind you I won't tell you what happened after I took these pictures...not too pretty.




I was able to finish the blanket! All in one day! True I cheated and didn't do a patchwork square quilt like I used to do, but it was a last minute thing and I knew I only had a couple of hours to work on it. Click on it to get a better view of it. The print is rather cute. I hope she likes it.


And here's Kevin sitting on our new exercise bike.



So here's to a successful Saturday where Kevin and I were both busy from 7am until midnight!!! Man I am tired....I think I'll go to bed now!!!!!

1 comment:

Dione said...

I love when I have a productive day. I must say, you did do a lot yesterday! Whew! I love the blanket. You are so sweet to make those beautiful blankets for your friends babies!

How is Izzy Bizzy doing? I suppose no news is good news?

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin