19 February 2009

Poor Izzy Bizzy

Yesterday Kevin called me on his way to work. He told me that when he was getting out of the shower, Izzy ran straight into the shower door. Naturally, he wanted to make sure Izzy was okay, but Izzy kept on running away from him, hiding under beds, etc. and eventually hissed at Kevin. Kevin was worried. When I got home from work yesterday I went to check on Izzy. He seemed to be okay; he let me pet him. When Kevin got home from work he went to say hi to Izzy, and Izzy again hissed at him and went under the bed. He wouldn't even come out for me. So we were a little worried. Tonight when we got home we found one of the cats threw up a hair ball on our bed. As I was pulling off the sheet where the hairball was, there was a red mark on the mattress cover. Whoever threw up, was throwing up blood. Izzy is one of our cats that throws up a lot, and since he's been acting weird I assume that it was him that threw up blood. So I'm a lot worried. But he was actually coming up to both Kevin and I wanting to be petted. He's not acting like 100% like himself, but he's doing better than he was yesterday. And if he's not back to normal soon we'll have to take him to the vet to get him checked out. We feel so bad!!! Poor kitty!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin