So last week I found a new book. I had been needing a new book for a little while; was in a quandry on what to read: I had already read most of the books from my favorite authors. I also hesitate in reading a book from an author I don't know because I'm afraid that I won't like the book. But I decided to try this book. I'm glad I did. It was a REALLY good book! It made me think about a lot of different things. The book is about a friendship between two girls over a thirty year period. It literally made me cry like a baby at the end...ask Kevin...he'll tell you. (By the way...the Cardinals just scored a touchdown in the last three minutes of the fourth quarter...taking the lead.) Anyway, it was a good book. I definately recommend it but have a box of tissues when you get to the end!!!!!!01 February 2009
Another good book
So last week I found a new book. I had been needing a new book for a little while; was in a quandry on what to read: I had already read most of the books from my favorite authors. I also hesitate in reading a book from an author I don't know because I'm afraid that I won't like the book. But I decided to try this book. I'm glad I did. It was a REALLY good book! It made me think about a lot of different things. The book is about a friendship between two girls over a thirty year period. It literally made me cry like a baby at the end...ask Kevin...he'll tell you. (By the way...the Cardinals just scored a touchdown in the last three minutes of the fourth quarter...taking the lead.) Anyway, it was a good book. I definately recommend it but have a box of tissues when you get to the end!!!!!!Quote of the Week
"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
No comments:
Post a Comment