21 February 2009

Pretty productive day...

Today has turned out to be very productive! We woke up at 7am to take my car in to get an oil change. While we were waiting for that to be done we went to Wal-mart in Apache Junction to look at fabric for a blanket that I want to make for a friend of mine. Then we went to Dunkin Donuts for a donut. Went to a golf store to drop off Kevin's clubs to get new grips. Picked up my car from Midas - ended up getting it for free!!! Woo hoo!!!!!! Went to Sports Authority because I've been thinking about getting an exercise bike in the house, since by the time I get home at night it's dark and I don't want to ride in the dark, and I've been wanting to do something other than Wii Fit for working out. Monday we went to Sports Chalet and saw a nice one for $400...that was a little too pricey for me. So today I wanted to see what they had at Sports Authority. We walk in and see an exercise bike for $150...which was on super sale - original price was $349. It wasn't bulky so it wouldn't be too big. The sale ends today, so we decided to get it. We went home...put it together. Then we decided to go do our grocery shopping. And we got home just in time for Kevin to make a sandwich and to head off to work. He works 3-11 tonight. So from 7 to 2:30 we were pretty busy! It felt so good to be so productive. So now my plan for the rest of the day/night is to work and finish this blanket for my friend. We're going over her house for dinner tomorrow so I want to give it to her. So I better get my butt moving!!!! I'll post some pictures tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin