22 January 2009

The Verdict

So we watched the Lost season premiere last night. It was good in the fact that it answered some questions. They introduced some new stuff that will leave us to wonder and to look forward to another great season. BUT I think it was too long. An hour and fifteen minutes into it I was ready for it to end. I was actually relieved when it was over. There was just A LOT going on. So we'll see what happens this season.

We just got done watching The Office. That was a disappointing episode. It was rather boring. It wasn't as good as last week's. When are Jim and Pam going to get married?

So today was a very productive day at work. I passed my record in how many policies I issued. Although by the end of the day I was very tired. We're finally getting caught up...which feels really good! Next week is end of month so we'll be very busy trying to wrap that up. Not my favorite time of the month, but it'll be fine.

So now I'm going to go and try to get some rest. I'm tired.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I thought it was a good episode. Although I think I drive Steve crazy because I haven't watched all the other episodes so I am constantly asking questions..

"Who's that?" "Why did they do that?" "When did that happen?"

:-)

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

You can watch all the seasons on abc.com to get caught up. :)

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin