So this weekend has been good so far. Yesterday I spent pretty much all day working on two baby blankets for a friend of mine who is having twins. I was almost done when I realized that I bought the wrong kind of quilt binding, so I'll have to go get the right kind. I could have gotten these blankets done this weekend. At least one is all the way done. Now I have a safe haven. My piano room was always my room to relax in, but now I've reconfigured the furniture so that we could fit our old kitchen table in there to put my sewing machine on. So along with being the piano/guest room...it is now the craft room. And someday it will hopefully be our baby's room. That's one busy room!
So this year with our vision insurance we are up for having new frames. I'm seriously debating about trying contacts again. Any opinions?
3 comments:
Why did you ditch contacts in the first place? I can't remember. Just remember that you need both contacts and glasses when you get contacts.
I hate my contacts! I have really bad environmental allergies and they bug me all the time. I've tried a bunch of different ones. I wear them to the gym and if we go out at night. I'm glad I have them though! I recently found some really cute frames I love and I don't mind wearing them! Contacts seemed very important when we were younger :)Thanks for inviting me to your blog, I should do one of these I bet it's liberating!
I LOVE my contacts! Could not go without them... Maybe that's because I have never found the "perfect" frames. I can't stand having glasses on my face-too heavy...
Post a Comment