I must apologize for my lack of substantial posts as of late. I haven't really had much to say. I have been rather introspective for this last week and a half. I've had a lot on my mind. I can't really post about it. Kevin and I are trying to make some changes in our lives to help us be happier. Change is hard but it is worth it. We've become complacent and that's not good. So we shall see...
Today about an hour before I was going home from work I received a call from Kevin. He said that his mom called him. One of her tubes was leaking again and her doctor wanted her to go to the emergency room. So I got permission from my boss to leave early and headed home...which for me is an hour and a half. Got home, packed mom in law in car and headed to hospital 40 miles away. We only waited in the waiting room for about half an hour. We were brought back. A PA and a nurse came in right away. The nurse knew exactly what the problem was and solved it within five minutes...and we were gone about fifteen minutes after that. So now we're home and finally I can rest for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment