04 January 2009

Cat Alert

Yesterday while I was doing puzzles in "my" room I had a little company. To make more room we put the bed on its side. Cat heaven. In picture: Joey, Baby Girl, Tigger, Buddy and Annie.
When we came home from church we found ALL seven cats on the bed. The only cat that we had to move to get all of them is Tigger. This doesn't happen very often so we had to make it a Kodak moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always so amazed that you cats are such good friends. Since Diana added her three cats to the mix, they have basically taken over and we hardly ever even see the other cats any more, especially Patches, Streak and Sox.

Dione said...

I love cats! I would be in cat heaven! But then John would be in heaven - 'cause he's allergic!

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin