27 January 2009

My funny husband

So lately Kevin has just been CRACKING me up! Last night we were watching True Beauty...yeah...I know...it's cheesy...but for some reason we've become hooked. Well at the last part of it the judges are very predictable so Kevin did an impersonation of them. It was SOOOO funny!!!! He had me laughing so hard I was almost crying. The later I was tickling Kevin and he had a laughing attack. He was laughing so much that it made me laugh really hard. It was great. Then tonight since we got home Kevin's been teasing his mom...he's just been cracking me up.

On a side note, I think I'm going to wait on contacts. I'm still not totally sure about it and I don't want to get them and find out that I don't like them. So I'm going to do glasses again. We've scheduled our eye appointments for Thursday. It will be nice to get our prescriptions updated. We've been needing that for awhile.

1 comment:

Dione said...

I'm hooked on true beauty too. Maybe you should video tape Kevin's impersonations so we can all get a good chuckle! You two are such a cute couple! I'm glad he makes you laugh!

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin