17 September 2008

My Favorite Place!!!

So here is the place that I wish that we could live right next to: THE BEACH!!! Growing up we would go to the beach every week during the summer. I love how calm it is and how relaxing it is. So when my mom asked me what we wanted to do when were home first thing I said was to go to the beach. We haven't been to the beach for a LONG time!!

Our intentions were to go all the way in the water, but the water was cold. The beach we were at the water got deep right away and the sand was like quick sand so I was wary about going far out. About half a mile down the beach it was a little better but we weren't able to get all the way in. I got to about mid-thigh in. But it was so nice to be near it and to see the waves and to feel the surf.

Can we take the beach home with us? Please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin