24 August 2008

Another success


So my friend, Sally, asked if I would make her a quilt and while I do so to take pictures so that she could learn to make a quilt herself. So yesterday morning I woke up with the urge to start the project. I dragged Kevin to Walmart and bought all the material. When we got home I set off to work. I worked on it for most of the day. Kevin was out playing golf so what else did I have to do? Then today after church I pulled it out and finished working on it. I didn't think that I would be able to get it done in one weekend since I was doing a square quilt and not like the one I made for Dallin where I just put the material together. So Sally...I hope you like it!!!

If any are interested in making one of their own I created a blog with a run down of what to do:

www.cindysquiltforsally.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Sally said...

You are just the best friend ever! :-)

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin