20 September 2010

update

In FOUR days I will see this sweet face...

Today I can say that I'm feeling better than I did all weekend. The transition to the new dosage has been fun. I finally found a medication that makes me sleepy. I've already been on this med - but with the doubling of the dosage it made me sooo sleepy Saturday. I fell asleep around 10am and didn't wake up until 3pm! And I had muscle aches - the kind you get when you're sick - but I wasn't sick. So Saturday was basically a wash for me. I did do some studying but not as much as I would have hopened.
Sunday morning I was still sleepy...I only took an hour long nap this time. During Sacrament Meeting I felt a little nauseous and was sleepy. The nauseousness left after Sacrament Meeting but I was sleepy still during Sunday School and Relief Society. My muscle aches weren't quite as bad.
Today thankfully I've felt better. I was still a little sleepy...but I didn't take a nap and I was able to get everything done that I needed to get done. And the muscle aches are gone. And I don't feel quite as a zombie as I did over the weekend. So yea! And hopefully it will continue to get better!
Work was another crazy day but not as crazy as Friday was.
Okay...now I gotta eat, clean out the office, do my lab homework, and do some more studying.
See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin