02 September 2010

bored

So I was so worried about my chemistry class...I don't think I'm going to have a problem. Today we spent the majority of the time on two sentences in the book. TWO sentences. Definately not as fast paced as I am used to. What I spent sooo much time last weekend studying we did not touch this week. So I'm kind of at a loss of how to study for this class. I'm so used to spending every waking moment outside of work and sleep studying...and now that I don't have to do that I don't know what I'm going to do. I think I'm still going to study as much as I can and just go at my own pace and really focus on learning chemistry.

Today when I got to school I noticed a helicopter was circling. I ate my dinner and went into the library to check email, etc. before school started. Then while I was walking to class I noticed the helicopter was still circling. So I knew something was going on. Then when I was driving home (more than four hours after I originally saw the helicopter) I was driving down McDowell between 15th Ave and 7th Ave when I saw at least TWENTY cop cars. Put two and two together and I knew the two incidents were related. I tried going online to see what was going on...found nothing...So not sure what was going on...but it was not very comforting to see the helicopter and then later all those cop cars...so my taking the bus to school on Tuesday will not be happening anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin