10 September 2010

Six Months!!!

Hello! My name is Kaitlyn and today I turned six months old! I'm a happy little girl who loves my mommy and daddy very much. And I love spending so much time with my Grandma Sandy. I love my Grandpa Jim, my Grandma Josie, and all of my aunts and uncles, and cousins.

And today I finally learned how to turn over all the way - from my back to my tummy - which I don't like to be on much - and then to my back again. Yep...I'm getting pretty big. Pretty soon I'll be asking for Daddy's keys to drive his car. But right now it's pretty great to just be me!

Here...take a look at me turning all the way over for the first time!!!
Last night I managed to turn myself over to my stomach and I scared myself. Mommy came running to see what was wrong...only to find me on my stomach when she put me in my crib on my back. So I had to remember how I did it. So here I am trying....
Yep...that's how I did it. Don't like it too much so I must get on my back again.
Look Mommy - I did it I did it! I'm really getting big!! Thanks for always loving me! And thank you Auntie Cindy for buying me this adorable outfit that I'm really supposed to wear when I'm 12 months...but I just couldn't wait any longer so I fit in it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin