Where do I begin? This week has been an interesting week. Monday was a good day off. We cleaned the house and had friends over for dinner. Tuesday was work and school. School was a lot better than it was last week (thank goodness!). Wednesday was an emotional day. One of my friends and co-workers was let go. And I didn't get to say good bye to her. Thursday morning I attended a funeral for a member of our ward. It was a beautiful service and spoke so well of the Plan of Salvation and just reminded me how lucky I am to have the Gospel in my life. Thursday and Friday were really busy at work. I was covering for someone that was out on vacation AND I had to deal with some of the work that was left from my friend who was let go. And then on Friday I found out that one of my friends and coworkers gave her two week notice and will be moving back to Virginia. At least I'll be able to say good bye to her.
And then come today. To back up a little bit last weekend - Saturday and Sunday - I was an emotional wreck. I attributed it to PMS...but I'm starting to think it wasn't that. Because today I had another emotional day. Today I really wanted to do something other than stay in the house all day but I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do. Everything Kevin suggested I didn't want to do. We got in the car with the goal of finding some place to eat and even that was an emotional rollar coaster for me... all I wanted to do was just find a hole and stay in it. So yeah...that's not normal. So I don't think that the new meds I'm on are working - or I need a larger dose. I thought it was working...I felt so good for a couple of weeks. I'm just really sick of having to rely on pills to keep my moods in check. But I know that it's a chemical imbalance so it's nothing I can control. But poor Kevin - I feel so bad. I've not been too easy to handle. He's been so good. Thankfully he understands me and understands what I'm dealing with.
Anyway, that's it for now. Hopefully next week will be a little better.
Quote of the Week
"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
2 comments:
Don't worry bubs. I Love You no matter what. You are my Hunny Bunnies:)
Thanks Babe!!! Don't know how I deserved you! But thankfully I have you for eternity!! Love you! And again...thanks for being patient with me!!!
Post a Comment