This weekend my family came to visit. It was so nice to see them. It was really nice to see Katie and to see how much she has grown.

This is my "I don't know about you" look. She was having a hard time concentrating on her food while eating so I had to leave the room until she finished.

But as you can see, she got over her hesitancy about me attitude. I love holding her. She has gotten so big!

And Katie loves her walker. And she loves how much tile I have in my house and everywhere she could go. She has amazing control with going places. So she walked all over - the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, and down both hallways. And all the while making her "happy noises". So cute!!!

Okay...you probably won't believe me when I type this...but she is a happy sick baby. Friday she came down with a cold. She kept Joe and Diana up all night. They brought her over at 6am and I took over. She was smiling - you wouldn't have thought that she was a sick baby.

She loved Uncle Kevin. She had a great time following him around the house.

She still loves her "Mr Binks". She can now put him back in her mouth if he happens to fall out.

And she can hold her bottle a little bit. This picture was right before she had a meltdown. She hadn't slept at all the night before...we got her to take an hour to an hour and a half hour nap mid-morning...so I knew there would be a point where she would just get too tired. Her mom and dad had gone back to their hotel to take showers and get ready for the baseball game we were going to go to later that night. She was doing really good when all of a sudden she just started crying and nothing we could do would comfort her. My mom and I took turns. Finally we called them to see if they were close to coming back. When they came back they took over. They decided to head home then. So they got ready and we said our good byes. I was sad to see them go home so soon but I'm really thankful they came out.
No comments:
Post a Comment