So it's my last weekend before school starts. What did I do to celebrate? Well, I'm still fighting this cold so I didn't do much of anything. Friday night I was in bed at 8:30. Saturday morning got up and drove to school to pick up my books. Stopped at Walmart to get my hair trimmed and then bought my school supplies. Then came home and rested. We went grocery shopping and I came home put it all away. Then I laid around the rest of the day. I went to sleep at 7:30. I woke up to pouring rain around 9:30 - realized Kit Kat was still outside. Brought him in (luckily he was just inside the garage so he wasn't soaked) and went back to sleep. Woke up at 11 to pick Kevin up from work. It was still raining and there was a lot of water on the road. Picked him up and went back home. I wasn't so sleepy when we got home. We were just watching some TV when our power went out. It was a really good storm. We called SRP - they said it wouldn't be fixed until about 2:30 so we decided to just go to sleep. About an hour later the lights turned on - yea!
This morning we attended stake conference. It wasn't our normal stake conference schedule. Elder Anderson was doing some stake president and bishop training and wanted to do a stake conference and he picked ours! We watched it via a satelite feed from one of the church buildings since our stake is so big that we can't fit in the stake center at once. But it was so nice to have stake conference and to listen to all of the speakers.
And for the rest of the day I will continue to rest and hopefully this bug that I have will just disappear.
No comments:
Post a Comment