It's Friday again. It seemed like both a short week and a long week. School started this week. Being in school is really helping me feel like I have a purpose. I love going to school. I love the challenge it is. This week I've been listening to the April 2006 General Conference. There were a couple of talks, including one by President Hinckley, where we were encouraged to get as much education as we can.
I was a little anxious about taking Chemistry. And I was nervous on how my teacher would be. My Chemistry teacher in high school was horrible. He did not make it fun at all. So luckily my teacher now is going to be good. He's really focused on helping us succeed. So we'll see how this semester goes.
I am however still nervous about the lab portion of Chemistry. Working with all of those chemicals I'm just afraid I'll somehow hurt myself. The only drawback of the lab is that it looks like it's going to take the entire three hours...so I won't get done until ten...that creates a sixteen hour day. I was sooooo tired last night. I didn't get home until eleven.
Tonight I took Addie to the vet for a check up. Her ear is looking good. It's still flat - it didn't fill up. So she doesn't have to wear her cone anymore. Her ear will most like crumple...it's already starting to...but she'll be fine. She's been a real trooped through all that we've had to put her through. Tonight I knew she was tired of it. When we got to the vet we were waiting to be called back I opened the cage so she could get out and she wouldn't budge. And after she had been examined and we were ready to go she walked in the cage without my help. And now she's hiding somewhere...haven't seen her since we got home. Poor baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment