Thought I would upload a couple pictures from the last few days.
First, I have to start off with Kevin's fashion statement today - when we got home from church he took off one sock but left the other one on for awhile.
First, I have to start off with Kevin's fashion statement today - when we got home from church he took off one sock but left the other one on for awhile.
And this is Bear and Shadow's playground. They love playing with the plastic bags and make a mess.
And Addie is doing much better. We now have her out of the closet and she's walking around the house and really loves it when we have her on our lap and give her some loves.
Oh Daddy, just a little bit to the left. Kevin took off the cone so he could scratch her neck. She loved it.



No comments:
Post a Comment