03 May 2010

I'm still here

So I've been kind of quiet on here...don't really know what to say.

Saturday was very difficult. Cried A LOT.

Yesterday I felt better...cried last night right before I went to sleep.

I miss him.

My family headed back home this morning. So thankful they were able to come. I really needed them.

Now have to go back to reality. I have a test tonight that I didn't have much time to prepare for. I have one more week of school left - I am going to be VERY busy transcribing lectures as I didn't get much done last week at all.

I will be glad when this semester is over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin