This afternoon I took the babies to the vet. I had scheduled the appt for Shadow last week so she could get the second set of shots and I called them this morning to let them about the addition of Bear. They said it would be fine to bring him in at the same time.
Bear didn't really like the car ride there. The receptionist was so excited to see them. We waited to be called back. There were several dogs there. When we were called back and got into the room I opened up the carrier and they came out. I helped the assistant hold them so they could get their temperature taken...they didn't appreciate that part. They were pretty good for the rest of the examination. Bear was very energetic. While Shadow was being examined he was getting into whatever he could get into. The assistant and the vet loved them. Right before they gave Bear his shots he was purring. While the vet and the assistant left the room getting some stuff together Bear and Shadow were busy running after each other. They were hilarious. They took them back one at a time to get their deworming pill and to clip their nails. They took Bear back first. When they brought him back he laid down on my stomach. When they brought Shadow back she joined him on my lap and they laid there until it was time to go. I put them back in their carrier and they slept all the way home.
We tried to stop by Kevin's hospital to see him as he got off shift but he was taking longer than I had hoped. They were tired.
Here they are sleeing with each other. They are so adorable!!

No comments:
Post a Comment