Here's an update for the week:
Monday was my last test for the semester. Last week I spent every extra minute that I could studying. I wasn't able to get as much done as I had hoped but I did the best that I could. I went into the test hoping that I could answer the number of questions I needed to in order to keep my A for the semester. I'm glad that it was the last test and that I didn't have the pressure of trying to get a really good grade on it. Usually my teacher posts our grades the same night. He had a substitute give us our tests. Well...they weren't posted until tonight. I got a good enough grade on my test to keep my A for the semester!! I'm very proud of myself. I didn't think that it would be possible for me to get an A in anatomy. It was definately A LOT of work. So far on this go around of college I have a 4.0.
So I am free for the summer. No studying. No classes. No tests. I will finally have time to do whatever I want. First on the list is to clean my poor neglected house. With our schedules there just hasn't been much time to sleep...
And I haven't posted about this yet. Last October my boss asked me if I would be willing to change positions. I would be reviewing files that the other underwriting assistants would be issuing, and I would be the floor trainer. They were still in the works so I couldn't really tell anyone yet. Well...last week my new position became official. I no longer have a territory. And I haven't been happier. My job functions in total are still up to the air. They have to figure out more of the logistics. I've already handed out some of the files that I've reviewed. But the main thing is that I'm not stressed out at work. I'm also putting together a procedure manual. So it's good....it's a really great opportunity and a change for me.
I went to the doctor today about my hands. My hands still haven't healed from those bumps that I had posted about. About two weeks ago they started peeling...it's been painful, it itches, and stings. Finally last week I decided to break down and make a doctor's appointment. It's ecsema and I also have a fungal infection on my hands. My doctor gave me an antifungal/steroid cream. I really hope this will clear it up and I can go back to having normal hands.
Below is a video of Shadow. I must apologize for the messiness of my room. I told you I need to clean. But it's been so nice having Shadow with us. She definately has a lot of energy. And she loves to snuggle at night when we're trying to sleep. The cats for the most part have welcomed her and are playing with her now. Annie is still holding out a little bit...soon she'll be running around with her.
I think that is all for now. Gotta go for a walk!!
1 comment:
Very cute! Love how playful he is. :-)
Post a Comment