17 July 2008

Update

So things have been really busy as of late. Last weekend my mom came to visit for my birthday. It was really nice having her here. We ran a bunch of errands on Saturday. Sunday we just hung out and relaxed. Monday I pulled out my sewing machine and we worked on my quilt like I mentioned in my previous post. Tuesday we continued to work on the quilt. Then we went to the temple with my really good friend from my ward and her husband and did some sealings. Kevin and I stood in as my grandparents were sealed! It was soo awesome!!!!!!!! We haven't done any sealings since we were sealed so it was be able to be reminded of the covenants we made with each other there. We went out to dinner at Olive Garden (my favorite restaurant) to celebrate my birthday. As we were getting in the car one of Kevin's mom's tubes (she has tubes that drain her kidneys for her) came out, so we had to take her to the ER. We were there from 9:30 until 12:00. We didn't get home until about 12:45am and didn't get to sleep until 1am. The next morning we got up at 5am so I could take my mom to the airport and so I could get to work at 6:30am. I worked for three hours and then had to leave to pick up Kevin's mom so I could take her again to the hospital because there wasn't anyone there the night before to replace her tube. So we got her tube replaced finally. We got home around 4pm. I watched a TV show and then took a nap until around 7pm. Kevin and I went to bed early because we were both exhausted. Thursday we were still a little tired and so didn't do much when we got home from work. Then yesterday after work I went to the airport and picked up my sister and her fiance. Today we're going to a Diamondback vs. Dodgers game. So it's been busy. I'm looking forward to next week not being quite so busy!!! (we hope)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin