10 July 2008

Finally!



So back in April we went to Game Stop in search of a new game for our Wii. While we were there they told us about this Wii Fit system that would be coming out in May. At first we didn't know what to think. They gave us a demo DVD to take home. They asked us if we wanted to pre-order a system. We declined and said we would wait for awhile if we wanted one. So we went home and watched it and saw it would be a cool thing. These last couple of months I've been wanting to work out more. I was walking an hour during lunch with some co-workers. I went walking with a neighbor. But then summer came and it got too hot to be walking outside. So then came the dilemma of how to work out when it was so hot outside. That was when I decided that we needed a Wii Fit so that I could be getting something done. We've been looking for one since May. Whenever we were at Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc. we would check and see if there were any in stock. Kevin wanted to get one for my birthday so he's been looking more regularly lately. We were getting discouraged, thinking that we wouldn't find one anytime soon. Well, yesterday Kevin called me at work and said he found one at Toys R Us and that they are holding one for him to pick up during his lunch period. So I got my birthday present early! We are enjoying it! I love the Aerobics exercises! It's so much fun! And Kevin's excited about it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin