28 July 2008

A New Crack

So Kevin offered to take me to work this morning so that I could get some more rest (what a nice guy). So we took both cars so we could drop mine off at the park and ride so I could take the bus home. We got to the park and ride. I parked my car. I saw Kevin get out of his car so I thought that meant he wanted me to drive the rest of the way. He asked me to come look. He showed me a baseball sized crack in his front windshield. While we were driving there a car going the other way brought up a rock (a big one) and it hit Kevin's windshield. But it's fine. Just $175 and his windshield will be good as new (because it will be brand new...). So beware of the killer rock when you're driving...because it could find you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin