So these last couple of weeks I have really enjoyed Sacrament Meeting. We've had a lot going on with Kevin's mom this month and the topics in Sacrament Meeting have been about overcoming our Goliaths and dealing with our trials. This morning I was really tired and was tempted to just skip Sacrament Meeting, but something told me that I needed to go. I'm so glad that I did. During the Sacrament I was reading my scriptures. I turned to Matthew 11: 28-30. I looked up some of the footnotes:
Ps. 55: 22.
22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Mosiah 2: 41.
41 And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.
D&C 54: 10.
10 And again, be patient in tribulation until I come; and, behold, I come quickly, and my reward is with me, and they who have sought me early shall find rest to their souls. Even so. Amen.
Then the speakers spoke about trials. It was great to hear. I felt instantly comforted. So I'm glad I made myself get up and go to church today!!!!
Oh...and we had 11 kids in nursery today. They just added someone new. And today we were playing Ring Around the Roses and when we had all fallen down the kids came over and jumped on top of me. It was so much fun! I love my kids!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment