So when Kevin and I first got married I hated the weekends! At the time I was still dealing with my depression and having any down time was not a good thing. Things were best when I had a set schedule...i.e. Monday-Friday, work 8-5. So I loved it when Monday came and hated it when Friday came.
Well...that has changed!!! I now absolutely love Friday and I hate Monday! Although lately since we've been working on so many projects on the weekend when we don't have anything to do I go nuts!!!! Okay...so maybe it's not the depression but my ADHD kicking in...who knows!!! (By the way...depression totally gone!)
So when today finally rolled around I was sooo happy! For some reason this week has been a really L-O-N-G week! I've heard other say the same thing, so I must not be the only one. So T-H-A-N-K G-O-O-D-N-E-S-S I-T-'-S F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if you couldn't already figure out...TODAY IS FRIDAY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment